Along with other non-essential businesses, pubs have been forced to close due to the coronavirus outbreak. Britons have not been able to head down to the local for more than a month, and many are missing the weekly quiz night. Express.co.uk has everything you need to organise the politics round for your virtual pub quiz.
Politics quiz questions
1) Who was the only British Prime Minister to be assassinated?
2) How long does Prime Minister’s Questions last?
3) How many Members of Parliament (MPs) are there?
- TV quiz questions and answers: 20 questions for your home pub quiz
4) What is the middle name of Angela Merkel?
5) America’s Republican Party is commonly referred to as the GOP – what does the GOP stand for?
6) Who is Donald Trump’s vice president?
7) In which year did Britain originally join the EEC, now known as the European Union?
8) How many of the six founding members of the European Union can you name? A point for each.
9) What is the name given to the group of people who make sure MPs attend important votes?
10) On what subject was the first referendum in Britain?
11) What is the name of the public gallery in the House of Commons?
12) Boris III was king of which country from 1918 to 1943?
13) What did Theresa May claim was the naughtiest thing she had done as a child in a 2017 interview?
14) How long is a Norwegian Prime Minister elected for?
15) What animal is the symbol of the US Democratic Party?
True or false quiz questions and answers: 15 questions
General knowledge quiz questions with answers: 15 questions
Food and drink quiz questions and answers: 15 questions
- Music quiz questions and answers: Best music questions for pub quiz
1) Spencer Perceval – May 1812
2) 30 minutes
5) Grand Old Party
6) Mike Pence
8) Belgium, France, West Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands
10) Joining the EEC
11) Strangers gallery
13) Ran through fields of wheat
14) Four years
Source: Read Full Article