Don’t miss a thing! Sign up to the Daily Star’s newsletter
We have more newsletters
A British pub chain is offering pubgoers probably the cheapest pint around at £1.77 to celebrate an impressive milestone.
Fuller's is marking 177 years of "community and belonging" with the Fuller's Get Together on Tuesday, November, 15, and will be offering punters drinks at rock bottom prices for one day only.
The annual event, which first kicked off in 2018, has been a celebration of the role pubs play at the heart of their communities, and this years marks a huge milestone of when the Fuller, Smith and Turner families came together.
READ MORE: 'I love my husband but can't stop sleeping with other men and women when he goes away'
The chain is offering three selected drinks at the special rate to those who have received a unique voucher code by signing up on their website.
Punters can then present this email containing the code and join in the celebrations.
Fuller's Brewery in Chiswick in the west of London was a family-run business from its foundation in 1845 until 2019.
John Fuller's Griffin Brewery dates from 1816; in 1845, his son, John Bird Fuller, was joined by Henry Smith and John Turner.
Fuller, Smith & Turner now owns and operates more than 380 pubs, inns and hotels across the south of England.
In 2019, the brewing division of Fuller, Smith & Turner PLC was sold to the Japanese giant, Asahi.
To stay up to date with all the latest news, make sure you sign up to one of our newsletters here .
- Brits praise pub for banning 'd***head' youth with passive aggressive sign
- Putin says ‘all options are on table’ for nuclear threat following growing tensions
- Wetherspoons hikes beer prices by a whopping 29% as pub firm raises cost of pint
- Drunk bloke thrown out of pub put Molotov cocktail under landlord's car in revenge act
- South Wales gripped with fear after 'big cat spotting' as 'chewed animal remains appear'
Source: Read Full Article