The “COVID Bandit” has struck again.
After leaving a $6,800 tip at Guard and Grace in Denver two months ago and $1,400 at Notchtop Bakery & Cafe in Estes Park in January, the anonymous benefactor has made an appearance in Boulder.
The bandit left a $4,600 tip at Boulder’s Flagstaff House restaurant on Sunday.
On each merchant receipt, the person has written, “COVID sucks.”
The COVID-19 pandemic has been particularly hard on the service industry and its workers. Employees at each of the three eateries have expressed their gratitude for the exceptional tips in social media posts.
Subscribe to our new food newsletter, Stuffed, to get Denver food and drink news sent straight to your inbox.
- Krispy Kreme will give you a free doughnut every day this year — if you get vaccinated for COVID-19
- In the absence of large public memorials for those who died of COVID-19, Biennial of the Americas is creating its own
- One of Denver’s signature restaurants is closing for good — but not because of COVID-19
- Meet Denver darling and best pizza finalist Cart-Driver
- And the winner of the best pizza in Denver is …
Source: Read Full Article