Inside life of Necro Lord David Fuller who sexually abused 100 female corpses

Don’t miss a thing by getting the Daily Star’s biggest headlines straight to your inbox!

The sickening crimes of self-proclaimed 'Necro Lord' and murderer David Fuller are of the kind of evil we prefer to think only exists in fiction.

But when a litany of his offences were read out in court this week after many days of grim testimony, it became clear how his victims that suffered under Fuller — and deserved so much better than to have ever found themselves in his sadistic reach.

David Fuller was sentenced to life at Maidstone Crown Court on Wednesday and told he would "die in jail" after it was found he sexually abused more than 100 female corpses in hospitals over the course of at least a decade.

On the same day he was also sentenced for the murders of Wendy Knell, 25, and Caroline Pierce, 20 in two separate home attacks in Tunbridge Wells, Kent, in 1987.


Fuller was handed two whole-life orders as Caroline's family marked the painful 34th anniversary of her body being found.

The multiple convictions showed how his offending stretched back decades — and how one man can spiral from a voyeuristic crook into a disgusting 'morgue monster' over the course of a lifetime.

Raised on the south coast, Fuller's first trouble with the law came in his youth in the 1950s and 1960s, where he got into trouble with police at school for stealing bicycles and setting fire to property.

He pleaded guilty to three domestic burglaries with 23 other offences taken into consideration in 1973 and after a string of 'creeper' offences in which he sneaked into houses through open windows.

After finding work as maintenance manager in the late 1980s at Kent and Sussex hospital (now closed), and Tunbridge Wells' Pembury hospital, his record of offending went quiet.

It was only on 3 December 2020 when police arrived at his small family home with DNA evidence linking him to the so-called bedsit murders that a full picture of his morbid perversions began to develop.

After his computer was searched it was revealed that he had been keeping what the judge later described as a "library of unimaginable sexual depravity", including a video of him abusing a 9-year-old girl's corpse and two dead 16-year-olds.

For the latest breaking news and stories from across the globe from the Daily Star, sign up for our newsletter by clicking here.

Fuller also stored horrific records of his attacks, keeping videos in files titled 'Deadliest' and 'Best Yet'.

He had used his 'access all areas' swipe card to gain entry to morgues holding the dead bodies of women and girls, where he would sexually assault them while he recorded the acts.

His catalogue of abuse was pieced together between 2008 and 2020 through painstaking work by detectives, who compared metadata from the video clips against morgue records to identify the bodies. A sick 'black book' of victim names kept by Fuller was also used in the investigation.

While it is has been a relief to some to hear a murderous pervert told he will die behind bars, for many families of victims the ordeal of finding out what he had been doing to loved ones has been too much to bear.

In court, the mother of the 9-year-old girl told Fuller that she "will never enjoy" her life again after she was told that he had abused her deceased daughter's body.

She added: "You raped my baby. She couldn’t say no to the dirty 66-year-old man who was abusing her body. I feel guilty I left her there."

  • Crime

Source: Read Full Article

Posted in Uncategorized